Jan 24, 2016

Hello, more Penny Black

Today's card again uses the Penny Black Enamor stamp set.



I colored directly onto the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped several times onto watercolor paper.  I inlaid the oval die cut into the rectangle die cut, added a bit of twine and the "hello" sentiment (stacked 3 high for added dimension).  I was left with the negative from the watercolor piece, so I used this inside the card.  To leave room to write a message I again inlaid a blank oval piece.



My tip today - Many times you can use both the positive and the negative of your die cuts.

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor paper)
Stamps (Penny Black Enamor stamp set)
Dies (Simon Says Stamp Stitched Ovals, Stitched Rectangles, and Painted Hello)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Other  (May Arts Twine)

No comments:

Post a Comment