Mar 26, 2016

Happy Easter!

Is everyone tired of Easter cards?  I made so many more cards, but this is the last Easter card I'm sharing.  So, what's the next holiday??



To make today's card I started by very lightly sponging distress ink thru a stencil. I also stamped, colored, and fussy cut the chick, then layered him (her?) onto a couple of diecuts, my stenciled piece, and then my card front.

Hope you have a really nice day!

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor Paper, Unknown Patterned Paper)
Stamps (Very old wooden dollar stamp)
Inks (Hero Arts Black Dye Ink, Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Shabby Shutters)
Dies (My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Other (The Crafters Workshop Stencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment