Apr 15, 2017

Rubbernecker Easter Bunny

Lately I've been super busy, so today I'm sharing a very cute and fun Easter card giving to me by Jan, a friend and fellow card maker.  The bunny is so sparkly - thanks to Wink of Stella - but hard to photograph.  I love this bunny stamp so much, and may just have to use it on my Easter cards next year.



































Supplies used include:  Taylored Expressions Burlap Embossing Folder, Rubbernecker Stamps Bunny with Bow, Hero Arts Best Wishes (for the flower bouquet), Simon Says Stamp Tilted Banners Die, Simon Says Stamp Jellybean Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Distress Ink in Tattered Rose, Wink of Stella, and handmade paper from Blick Art Supplies

Thanks so much Jan for the card and the letting me share it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment