Dec 13, 2017

Christmas Cards

So, I don't know about you, but I just can't seem to get it all done.  There just seems to be so much that "needs" doing before the holidays.  Yes, I know it doesn't all NEED to be done.  "Need" is a word we use too much.  But they are all things I'd like to get done and as hard as I try I feel like I just won't get everything done.  Each day I try to prioritize what is most important, and hope that all the important things get checked off.  But, at the bottom of the list has been writing blog posts since that's something I do for fun, for myself.  Since I do have a bunch of cards I want to share before Christmas gets here I think I will try over the next 10 days or so to just post the pictures and not write too much about the cards or the process.

I recently made a bunch of bulldog Christmas cards for my vet and his wife.  They are passionate about bulldogs and work with bulldog rescue.  So, here's a few of the cards from the ones I made them.





















Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment