Oct 26, 2019

Avery Elle Party Fox

Today I have a card using the Avery Elle party fox stamp set.  It also uses paper from Avery Elle for the background.




Recently Avery Elle did a hurricane fundraiser to benefit the people of the Bahamas, you donate $50 for a surprise bag with goodies valued over $150.  My two card making friends and I each made a donation and I must say we were so thrilled with our surprise bags. We each received two 6x6 patterned paper pads, many stamp sets and die sets, 5 or 6 pigment ink pads, couple spools of twine all in a zippered project bag.  They even coordinated the ink pad colors with the patterned paper pads.  I've used products from Avery Elle for years but just want to say they are an amazing company!

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment