Feb 2, 2016

Love You, Woven Background

Today's card I made while thinking about my mom, who would have been 90 years old today.  I miss you so much mom.

Do you ever make a card and have it come out EXACTLY like you envisioned it? Today I'm sharing a card that is exactly that for me.



To make my card I wove satin ribbon through the openings of a background die. I added a dark color cardstock beneath to make it pop.  I then stacked a "love you" die onto a heart cut from gold glitter paper, and onto a stitched circle die using that same dark cardstock.  Can I just say - I LOVE the way this card came out.  I hope you LOVE it too!

My tip today - Send your cards - the perfect ones and the not so perfect ones - each one will make someone happy.

Thanks for visiting.

Supplies used include:
Paper (DCWV gold glitter paper)
Dies (Memory Box Stitched Lattice Background Die, Simon Says Stamp Small Love You, Stitched Circles, and Sketch Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment