Feb 11, 2016

Valentines, A Pizza My Heart

Today I'm sharing a card using a very popular (and very cute) Lawn Fawn Stamp Set.




And here's the inside of the card.


This card is really very simple. The images were stamped, colored, fussy cut and mounted onto some die cut cardstock.  A scrap of old patterned paper was added to look like a red checkered table cloth.

My tip today - Valentine's don't have to be all "hearts or pink or red" - you can say "I love you" in so many other ways (like, this "pizza my heart card").

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor Paper, Kraft cardstock)
Stamps (Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart)
Ink (Hero Arts Black Dye Ink)
Dies (Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)



No comments:

Post a Comment