Nov 2, 2016

Creating Your Own Patterned Paper


Today I have two cards to share.  They are done in exactly the same way, using a single stamp to create your own patterned paper.  My first card was created for someone who helped us out in an emergency situation.  Since he recently lost his bulldog I wanted to create something special.




My second card was made for a good friend who recently had surgery.  I thought this cute little chickie nurse was appropriate.  I added some Wink of Stella to each little nurse, and some tiny hearts to fill in the empty spaces.



On both cards I added some tiny dots by pressing my stylus into the same ink pad and then onto my card front.  Jennifer McGuire has had several videos recently showing this technique.

Supplies used include:  Clearly Besotted Playful Pooches Stamps, Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamps, Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Fish Tail Flags Dies, Ranger Dye Inks

It's really nice to create cards tailor made for the recipient.
Thanks so much for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment