Sep 28, 2017

Another Older Card

Today I have another card to share that was made quite a while ago, but just never got blogged.





The wreath and bow were from  a borrowed Newton's Nook stamp set - thanks Dee!  They were stamped and colored with Zigs and layered on a piece of brightly colored patterned paper.  I love this paper (Kaiser Craft Fly Free) and wish I had bought more than one piece.  This happens to me so often - I'll buy a piece of paper because it's "pretty", then not use it for a long time.  When I do use it I decide I REALLY like it, think of so many different ways I would use it, but then it's too old to try to buy more of.  So, then I hoard it.  I hate to use that last little piece. Yes, it happens all the time to me. I know I'm not alone here.  The thanks die is from a Reverse Confetti Thanks Tag Die set.  I really love the colors of this card.

Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment