Jan 12, 2018

Celebrate, Two Cards

First, Happy Birthday to my friend Jan.

Today I have two cards, made with the My Favorite Things Celebrate Speech Bubble Die.  The first card uses an alcohol ink background on Yupo paper made recently at a card making friends get together.  We had all watched a video that Jennifer McGuire had done and it looked like so much fun, which it was.  But I do have to admit it was a little messy.  I think I had the ink everywhere.





It's really hard to see the beautiful shine that background has.  You can see it a little in this photo.





Since I had the leftover pieces from cutting the die from two colors cardstock  I made a second card.  I used a small piece of another alcohol ink background for the balloon.






I do love that die.  It's large and covers nearly the whole card front but allows just enough room for whatever background you use to really show.  I know some people find patterned paper hard to use.  I think this die makes that so easy.

Thanks so much for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment