Jun 24, 2018

One More Father's Day Card

I have one more father's day card to share.  This one was made for my husband who really is the best dad ever.  I know I'm a bit late in posting this, but life has been very crazy lately.  And this post will need to be really short, or I'm afraid it might not get posted at all.





This card uses two dies from Paper Trey Ink.  The "dad" die was cut from Barc real wood paper.  This wood paper die cuts great and gives so much texture to simple or last minute cards.  I confess, I didn't make this until the night before Father's Day.  I'm usually way more on top of things, but I think I have a good excuse - our daughter is getting married next week.  I do have a few more cards that I've done recently.  With a little luck I'll get them posted in the next couple days, but no promises.

Hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment