Jun 26, 2018

Penny Black, Beach Day

Today I have a fun card to share using the Penny Black Beach Day stamp set.  This card was made for my sister who loves the beach more than just about anything.  I think she did love this card.






And here's the inside of the card.





This card was so much fun to make.  All the images were stamped on Neenah solar white and colored with Copics.  I used real sandpaper (from the hardware store) for the beach and a die from My Favorite Things.  I've found that if you use a fine grit sand paper it die cuts great.  It does leave a little sand residue on your cutting plates, but that cleans up with a baby wipe.  I also used some handmade paper (very old, in my stash) for the water.  The inside sentiment was computer generated.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment