Jul 28, 2017

Good Luck, Alphabet Blocks

Today I'm sharing a good luck card made for someone moving on to new career opportunities.



This card is pretty straight forward, just lining up the letter blocks, but making it did take longer than I wanted it to.  My first attempt I did not include the exclamation point and it just was too symmetrical and balanced since each line had four letters in it.  I kept looking at it and wasn't happy.  It wasn't until after I added the exclamation point (making one banner of letters longer than the others) that I felt the card "worked".  I felt it needed to be off balance..

Supplies used include:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Alphabet Blocks and Stitched Rectangles, My Favorite Things Stitched Fish Tale Flags
Paper - My Minds Eye Xmas on Market Street (reverse side)
Other - Recollections Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment