Oct 17, 2017

Four Cards from One, Jennifer McGuire Style

A few weeks ago Jennifer McGuire did a video (here is a link) where she showed making 4 cards from one.  She makes EVERYTHING look SO EASY in her videos that you just want to try her techniques.  I don't have many layering floral stamps but I thought I'd try it with what I have.  So, here's my four cards.










I think they came out ok.  I do think I should have planned a little better where I was stamping which flowers - I have more concentrated at the bottom of the hearts than at the top.  And I think it would be better to have a more symmetrical stamp at the bottom of the hearts too.  This would be fun to try with different shapes (like maybe an oval) instead of a heart.  I did use my Misti to stamp the sentiment in exactly the same spot on each card - and to make sure I didn't mess them up after all that stamping.  I think I like the top one the best.  And those sequins on the second one - they cover up a couple of small green ink smears, but no one will ever know that.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment