Oct 7, 2017

Impression Obsession, Deb's Field

Today I have a fairly simple card I made for a couple of friends who are celebrating their first anniversary.




I heat embossed the sentiment and image in gold and did some very simple and quick coloring with my Zig Real Color Brush Markers.  I diecut with a double stitched rectangle and layered onto some patterned paper that looked like greyed barnwood.  Lately I seem to be using a lot of papers that look like wood or waves.  My stash is getting a little low (only those papers, otherwise my paper stash is still HUGE).  I'm not sure why, but I love buying patterned papers.  The colors are always so pretty.  I do use them a lot. But even when I don't actually use the papers I may use them for color inspiration.  To finish my card I added a few gold threads, matted in green and that is about it.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment