Jun 30, 2017

4th of July Card 1

Over the next few days I have several 4th of July cards to share.  Here's the first.



This card was a CASE of a card made my Nancy Krueger that was on Lawn Fawn' blog.  Here's a link to that card.  I was having a hard time creating a 4th of July card for a young girl and Nancy's card was perfect. Check out her blog Happy Heart Handmade for some amazing cards. My card was made using the supplies I had on hand.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Supplies used include:
Stamps - Avery Elle Storybook, Impression Obsession Fireworks Cling Background
Dies - Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Speech Bubbles, Lawn Fawn Grassy Borders, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Coloring - Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Distress Ink
Other - Wow Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment