Jun 26, 2017

A Sinking Feeling ...

Today's card was made for my brother's birthday (it was a REALLY big birthday). He is notorious for sending cards with sailboats on them, to everyone, for every occasion.  So, I just HAD to make him a sailboat card.



And here is the card inside



After die cutting a whole bunch of tiny sailboats I used the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to enclose them in plastic and create a flat and easy to mail shaker card. I've always loved shaker cards, but since I mail most of my cards I haven't made all that many.  This tool sure changes that. They don't "shake" as much as traditional shaker cards.  But that is a well-worth tradeoff for making mail friendly cards.

Supplies used include:
Stamps - My Favorite Things Stamps Things With Wings
Dies - Impression Obsession Tiny Sailboats, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and Circles
Paper - BoBunny Make a Splash Sandcastle
Coloring - Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
The Sentiment was computer generated so I could make it exactly what I wanted.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment