Jun 12, 2017

Feline Friend

Today I'm sharing a card made last month while we were at our family's lake cottage.  It rained for two weeks, nearly all the time.  I know the saying is "April showers bring May flowers", but we saw April flowers and May showers, and showers, and more showers.  Needless to say I did a lot of card making, mostly cards for Pug Rescue of Florida's fundraiser in the fall, but I did squeeze in a few non-pug cards.  Here is one.



Isn't this cat so cool?  He was stamped, colored, cut out and layered onto a white stitched rectangle. To keep the focal point right on that cat but add a bit of texture I used bazzill white ribbed paper, added a few colored cardstock strips and then mounted the cat with thin 3D Foam Squares.  I really did love the way this card came out.

Supplies used include:
Stamps - Stampendous Laurel Birch Cling Feline Friend
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Coloring - Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Thanks for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment