Jun 21, 2017

Super Succulents

Recently I made a set of cards to give as a gift, all featuring succulents.  Today I'm sharing some of these.  Back around the beginning of the year Papertrey Ink had a super sale with all their patterned papers for $1.  The price was unbelievable and they did sell out incredibly fast, but I was able to purchase some.  I had never tried their papers before, but since I love their stamps and dies I thought I'd give their papers a try.  I am in love with their patterned papers.  They are great quality and the colors in each pack all coordinate together.  They make card making so easy.  These cards were all made using the Super Succulents pack.





For this second card I used the cut out piece from the first, and added several coats of Wink of Stella for a lot of shimmer (hard to see in the pic).





Supplies used include:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, Postage Stamp Edge Frame, Birthday Wishes, and Painted Hello, Avery Elle With Sympathy, and My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangles

Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully tomorrow I'll share a couple more super succulent cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment