Mar 23, 2016

Avery Elle Easter Blessings, Two Ways

Today I have two cards, both using the same stamp, but with very different looks.  This is by far one of the prettiest Easter Stamps I've used, just so gorgeous.






For the first card I simply stamped the image onto watercolor paper, colored and die cut.  For the second card I stamped and embossed onto vellum, then colored the back of the vellum.  Both cards were layered using craft foam for added dimension.

My tip today - Craft foam is really cheap ($1 for a large sheet at most craft stores) and creates dimension that holds up well in the mail.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor Paper, Bazzill Vellum, DCWV Silver Glitter Paper, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6)
Stamps (Avery Elle Easter Blessings)
Dies (My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, Impression Obsession Grass)
Ink (Hero Arts Black Dye Ink, Versamark)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Other (Hero Arts Copper Embossing Powder, Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections Sequins, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Wink of Stella)

No comments:

Post a Comment