Jan 6, 2017

S.S. Minnow Thanks

Today's card is simple, but I LOVE the way it came out.  A friend of my husband took us out boating over the holidays.  He has an ultra fancy pontoon boat.  Each time he leaves the dock he plays the theme song from Gilligan's Island.  So, for this card I printed out the words from that song and used it as the basis for my card.  This card came out exactly like I envisioned it, so I hope he likes it.  The only problem is --- now I can't get that song out of my head!



Supplies used include:  Lawn Fawn Thanks Die, My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Bazzill vellum, Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, Carta Bella Beach Ball Bash Patterned Paper, Little Things From Lucy Purely Peppermint Sequins

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment