Jun 10, 2017

Cat in a Box, Happy Purrthday!

Today's card was made recently for a good friend's birthday.  She helps us out so much - keeping an eye on our house while we travel and helping with our dog. But she is definitely a cat person, so I love making her cards with cats on them.  I did make a couple extras so this card will also be available in my Etsy shop soon.



I stamped the cat and box on both watercolor paper and neenah desert storm.  After coloring the cat I trimmed each piece very close to the stamped edge, ran a black marker along all edges and then paper pieced them together to make it appear he really is popping out of a cardboard box.

Supplies used include:
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat and Box
Dies - Pretty Pink Posh Speech Bubbles, My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangles, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Coloring -Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Paper - Moxie Just a Girl Patterned Paper

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment