Nov 3, 2017

Hooray!

Today I have a card to share that is a little different than my usual style, but I really love the way it came out.  I stamped the rectangle frames at a recent card making day with friends.  This is one of those cards that came out exactly how I saw it in my mind.  That doesn't happen too often.



Here's another view of it.



I stamped and colored the rectangles and cut out right along the black edges.  Running a black marker along those edges after cutting gives a nice finished look.  Then I simply added the Hooray die cut in black and vellum, and that was it.  Clean and simple, but so stunning.  OK, that's just my opinion.

Supplies used include - AlteNew Framed Stamp and Neat and Tangled Hooray Die, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Thanks so much for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment