Feb 24, 2018

Stampin Up Birdhouses

Today I have a card that I made quite a while ago, but never posted.  It uses an older stamp from Stampin Up that  I borrowed from a friend.  This card is so simple but I really love the way it came out.





I love coloring.  For me it's so therapeutic.  It really helps me relax.  This stamp was a lot of fun to color since all the images are tiny.  You could really change up the feel of the card by choosing totally different colors.  I wanted to layer it over this blue patterned paper (from My Favorite Things) so I chose some blues and neutrals, and a little pop of red.  I diecut the edges of the strip with an Avery Elle Dotted Borders die.  It still looked a little plain so I added a strip of vellum.  I thought about adding some sequins but decided to leave it without.

Thanks for visiting today.


No comments:

Post a Comment