Nov 4, 2015

Yappy Birthday

Today I'm sharing a card made for my nephew's birthday.  Even though he's very much an adult, he still doesn't tire of my "goofy" cards.  So, "Yappy Birthday!"


To create today's card I die cut a tag from watercolor paper, stamped and colored and added a few touches of Wink of Stella and glossy accents.  Using twine I then tied this together with another tag die cut from patterned paper, layered this on yet more patterned paper and mounted on a brown card front.  That's it, really easy.

Thanks for visiting!

supplies: Canson watercolor paper, Hero Arts black dye ink, Tim Holtz distress markers, Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen, Ranger glossy accents, American Crafts twine, Clearly Besotted rounded tag die, Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die, Paper Smooches Woofers & Tweeters stamps, Stampendous Dog Sayings stamps, Avery Elle Storybook stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment