Nov 9, 2015

Pugsgiving

This weekend was Pug Rescue of Florida's "Pugsgiving", their biggest fundraiser and adoption event of the year. This amazing group rescues many hundreds of pugs each year in Florida, provides their medical care, and finds forever homes for them.  I have adopted two beautiful pugs from them.  They truly are an amazing group of people, all volunteers.

As part of their fundraiser I donated many, many cards and tags that I made.  Saturday we sold about 100 cards and nearly all of the 100 tags, with 100% of the money raised going to Pug Rescue.  There are still many more cards available to purchase.

If you purchased one of my cards (and found your way to my blog), I'd love if you'd leave me a comment or email me (info in my profile above) and let me know if you'd like to see more of my cards or tags at Pugsgiving again next year.

Here's a few pictures of my cards on display.
Thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of cards! So great that you made these -- lots of pugs are smiling!

    ReplyDelete