Feb 13, 2016

A Pug Valentine

Yes, this is my last valentines card.  This one was made especially for my husband.  Our dog (a pug) was adopted from Pug Rescue of Florida.  They are an amazing rescue group, helping to get so many dogs rescued and adopted.  My husband REALLY loves our dog - yes he loves me too (but maybe not quite as much as he loves our dog).  And so I thought it fitting to make him a Pug Valentine.



This very cute (Clearly Besotted) pug was stamped and colored.  The heart and banner were made with the ink smooshing technique using distress inks. To give the heart and banner extra dimension I mounted them using craft foam. A few heart sequins, and my card is finished.

Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day, and thanks for visiting my blog.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor Paper, BoBunny Head over Heels 6x6 paper)
Stamps (Clearly Besotted Playful Pooches)
Ink (Hero Arts Black Dye Ink, Distress Inks)
Dies (Newton's Nook Darling Hearts Dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Other (Heart sequins - unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment