Oct 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Today I have a real quick post, to share two more Halloween cards.  My first card features a very cool piece of patterned paper.  I paired it with an old dollar skeleton stamp - each section of the skeleton was stamped, cut out, and pieced together and layered on a large vellum strip.  I wanted to allow the patterned paper to be the focus of the card.



And my second card features a really cute puppy mummy stamped, colored, cut out and paired with a tiny pumpkin and a strip of striped paper.



Supplies used include: Reminisce Day of the Dead Patterned Paper, Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat Stamps, Lawn Fawn Happy Howl-O-Ween Stamps, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment