Nov 1, 2016

I Turtle-ey Thank You



Today's card is simple and straight forward.  I loved this borrowed turtle stamp (thanks Jan), and I needed a couple thank you cards.  I didn't have a lot of time.  I'm still in the thick of getting ready for Pug Rescue of Florida's Pugsgiving fundraiser soon.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them.  So, onto today's card.



The turtle was stamped on watercolor paper, colored, layered onto two rectangular die cuts (one a piece of patterned paper and one solid color cardstock), a sentiment speech bubble and sequins added.  I added a lot of Wink of Stella (several coats) to the turtle for lots of shimmer.  That and the sequins really make it sparkle - unfortunately the photo doesn't show it.  I do like the way this turned out.

Supplies used include:  Stampendous Pen Pattern Turtle Cling Stamp, Simon Says Stamp Thanks Stamps, Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me Stamps (for the speech bubble), My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Little Things By Lucy Purely Peppermint sequins, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment