Nov 29, 2016

Hello Chum, Two Ways

Today I have two cards to share, both birthday cards for my nephews.  There are so many different ways to use this stamp set.  I will definitely be using it again.

The first card is "sending smiles"- with "on your birthday" stamped on the interior.




 The second card is "we're gonna need a bigger"- with "cake" stamped on the interior.




Both cards involve stamping, coloring, a bit of patterned paper and a stamped sentiment.

Supplies used include:  Avery Elle Hello Chum Stamp set, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and Birthday Wishes Dies (for the frame I cut out the words), My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Dies, Hero Arts Black Dye Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, unknown patterned paper

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment