Aug 16, 2017

New Home Congrats

Today I have another simple card - a new home congrats card.





I love using this older Simon Says Stamp Congratulations Circle die (I don't think it's still available)  because there are so many ways to vary it.  The die comes with two parts, one is the house, the other is a circle with the words  "congratulations).  In the past I've used both parts together, but today I used only the house.

Because I inlaid the house and the sentiment this card is flat and would be easy to mail.

Whenever possible I will try to personalize my cards, for example make the house and door the color of the persons "new house".  In this case I didn't know the colors so went with a neutral grey with a pop of red.  The background is the reverse side of paper by BoBunny (Garden Party) which is very neutral but looks like it has dimension.  The sentiment dies are Impression Obsession Congrats Words. 

You can also use just the congratulations circle for many other kinds of cards - someone getting a new job, new baby, new pet, or even graduation.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment