Aug 28, 2017

Stamping Bella Birthday Girl

The card I have today I actually made quite awhile ago, but didn't want to post until it got sent off to the birthday girl.



This image is so beautiful to color.  I stamped it on watercolor paper so I could use my Zigs for coloring.  I really wanted it to be the whole card, no distractions from adding a sentiment.  So I simply cut it with a stitched rectangle die and added it to a scalloped edge card (Avery Elle Ellements Sweet Scallop die).  This die is the full size of a card (4.25 x 5.5 inches) so I have found it is easiest to use by adding it to the front of a card that has been cut down by one-eighth inch on both the top and the bottom.  That way all you see from the front is the scalloped edges and not the card itself.  I did add Wink of Stella to the balloons.  You can see the shimmer better in this close up pic.




Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment