Sep 27, 2017

Penny Black Hedgy Gift

Well, I'm finally back after an unexpected break.  The past month I've dealt with a hospitalization and surgery, and then hurricane Irma.  Not the most fun month, and not a lot of crafting.  But I do have some cards to share that were made awhile ago, but never blogged.  Today's card is simple, just stamped and colored.




I really wanted the stamped image to take center stage, so after coloring with Zigs I diecut with a cross stitch rectangle die and added a light grey mat.  I do love the way this card came out, clean and simple.  And I thought it was perfect to send to a friend who is an amazing teacher, and also put us up when we made the last minute decision to evacuate before the hurricane.

Supplies used include the Penny Black stamp Hedgy Gift.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment