May 13, 2016

Avery Elle Floral Frame

Today's card was made for my sister-in-law's birthday, and uses a very beautiful floral stamp set from Avery Elle.





I started with a watercolor paper panel, gold embossed the flower frame and colored with zigs.  I also embossed a few individual flowers, and fussy cut after coloring them.  The sentiment was also embossed in gold - the embossing shows more in this detail photo.  In real life it's very beautiful.



After die cutting the panel with stitched edging, I foam mounted the individual flowers for a bit of dimension. I then added a gold glitter strip to the edge, layered onto some pretty patterned paper and onto my card front.  Simple, beautiful, elegant.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

Supplies used include:
Paper (Canson Watercolor paper, My Favorite Things Tranquil Textures 6x6, DCWV Gold Glitter paper)
Stamps (Avery Elle Floral Frames, Simon Says Stamp Birthday Flowers for the sentiment)
Dies (Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles)
Ink (Versamark)
Coloring (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Other  (Wow Metallic Gold Rich Pale Embossing Powder, Scrapbook Adhesives Thin 3D foam squares)

No comments:

Post a Comment