Oct 14, 2017

A Folk Floral Heart Wedding Card

Today I have a wedding card made using a borrowed stamp, I believe it was from Do-Crafts.  I know I've made a wedding card before using this same stamp, but it's just such so beautiful.  And it's perfect for clean and simple cards.  You can get different looks by embossing in white or gold or silver and onto vellum or onto white cardstock.





Today the heart was stamped and white embossed onto vellum and colored on the back with Zigs. I layered this on a piece of white cardstock.  To adhere the vellum without the adhesive showing I wrapped another piece of vellum around adding adhesive to the backside.  I matted this in navy and added a navy congrats diecut sentiment. I tried incorporate the wedding party colors of dark green and navy and the colors of fall flowers.  This is one of those little details that I'm sure the bride and groom didn't notice but were important to me.

Thanks so much for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment