Jan 29, 2018

LOVE, MFT Gift Box Cover-Up

Today I have another card to share made with some of my goodies from our MFT shopping trip.
 





I diecut the background out of both red and real wood paper, inlaying the wood rectangles into the red frame.  I really like the texture that the wood adds to this card, and it diecuts beautifully.  I love dies with stitching detail.  It's such an easy way to add detail to your cards while still keeping them clean and simple.  And I think this super cute little dachshund puppy looks great sitting on top (mounted with foam squares for a little dimension).

Supplies used include:  My Favorite Things Gift Box Cover Up and Stitched Alphabet dies and Top Dog Stamp set, Elizabeth Craft Designs Props 4 Die set (for the paw print) and Real Wood Birch paper from Barc

Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment