Jan 14, 2018

Thirteen from One

Finally, I got all my Christmas thank you cards made, written out and in the mail.  I made thirteen cards using one sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper.  Here are a few of them.












I used double stitched rectangle and square dies to cut out the different little bits of the patterned paper that had animals sitting in the birch trees (there were 13 of them), added a dark grey mat, layered on a large red stitched rectangle and added a thanks diecut to each.  To some of them I added Wink of Stella clear shimmer to the trees or little dots of snow with a pico embellisher.  Making them didn't take all that much time.  But, writing them out, that was a different story.  I'm just not that good with words. I was so thankful for each wonderful gift, but just have such a hard time putting it down into words.  I do hope everyone was able to look past my stumbles and know how appreciative I am.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment